Welcome to the Dental Center of Florence, KY
Below are our prices for dentures. Keep in mind that despite our prices being quite affordable, our dentures are high quality. With our in house lab, we are able to control our costs and control the quality of our dentures closely. All of our dentists make dentures and adjust them every day. Most dentists do not have anywhere near the experience that we have in taking care of denture patients - that is just one reason why people drive from all over Greater Cincinnati and beyond to see us.
We can also put in dental implants to make your denture even more stable - let us show you all your options that our expert dentists can give you to make you smile bright again.
There are four basic dentures: Standard, Custom, Premium and Individualized.
STANDARD DENTURE (NOT OFFERED AS IMMEDIATE DENTURE)-
- $255.00 Upper or Lower: $510.00 Complete Set.*
- There are no adjustments provided with this denture.
- Every adjustment is $55.00
- $350.00 Upper or Lower: $650.00 Complete Set.*
- Greater selection of teeth, better quality teeth.
- More durable acrylic base.
- Three adjustments are provided with this denture.
- $450.00 Upper or Lower: $840.00 Complete Set.*
- High quality and durable teeth.
- The best base material.
- Unlimited adjustments for one year.
- Special cosmetic features (spacing, etc.)
- Two-year guarantee against breakage or tooth loss.
- $600.00 Upper or Lower: $1055.00 Complete Set.*.
- The finest teeth with the finest acrylic.
- The denture that feels the most like natural teeth.
- Lifetime of the denture guarantee against breakage or tooth loss.
- Unlimited adjustments.
NEW DENTURE WEARERS PACKAGE:
- Upper or Lower - $985.00
- Complete Set $1820.00
- Immediates will receive new denture after healing 6 month period.
- Immediate means that we will be extracting teeth and placing dentures. Average healing time for immediate denture patients is 6 months to one year.
- Guarantee is the same as our individualized denture.
- Not offered same day.
- Ask Doctor or assistant about details.
Cast-frame Partial: All metal framework, longest lasting - $700.00
Acrylic Partial: All acrylic with wrought wire clasps - $450.00
RELINES: $220.00 each denture (upper or lower).
SOFT CURE RELINE: $245.00 each denture (upper or lower).
REPAIRS: Start at $75.00
GOLD TEETH ON DENTURE: $295.00 (Open Face or Full Gold)
*Lab Fee for Immediate Denture - $45.00 per denture.*
Premium and Individualized Denture Guarantee Information
Individualized dentures have a lifetime guarantee and unlimited adjustments.
(The American Dental Association considers the life any denture 10 years)
Premium dentures have a 2-year guarantee and unlimited adjustments.
Unlimited adjustments include:
- Relieving sore areas in mouth underneath denture.
- Adjusting and balancing occlusion (bite).
- Soft temporary relines for immediate dentures for up to 1 year after extractions.
- Denture tooth repair and/or replacement from loss or chipping.
- Acrylic fracture or breakage.
- Any other damage caused by normal use and/or cleaning.
Guarantee DOES NOT include:
- Damages due to neglect including failure to reline within 1 year after extractions.
- Attempted self-repair with super glue or over the counter repair kit.
- Pet damages.
- Loss of denture.
- The American Dental Association recommends that all denture patients have a soft tissue exam at least once every year. The soft tissue exam includes an oral cancer screening. Even if your dentures do not cause sore areas, other issues can occur with tissue.
- Denture relines are not included in the guarantee, and may be needed every few years as the anatomy of the mouth changes.